[IRCA] S. AZ TPs, 8/23 Tuesday

Much better conditions this morning, with lots of hets from top to bottom though 1566 HLAZ never peaked at decent levels like it often does. I appreciate Bill Block's reports--I've used them as guides since moving to AZ.

Steve

near Sahuarita, AZ (south of Tucson)

R75; 140' west DKAZ

594 kHz 1229 utc, Asian talk, very poor

612 kHz 1307 utc, EE talk, very poor

693 kHz 1230 utc, Asian talk, very poor

774 kHz 1232 utc, Asian talk, poor. 1248 utc EE dominant (presumed Australia) with Asian talk underneath, poor/weak

1548 kHz 1256 utc, very poor talk, can't make out language. Since a very strong local is on 1550, getting any audio is nice

1566 kHz 1241 utc, HLAZ finally producing audio, poor

1611 kHz 1300 utc, very poor pop music then talk