Re: [IRCA] ULR DX……..3 NEW Stations for the ULR LOG…….

I logged and QSL'd WDOV 1410 from Seward AK in the 60s when the dial was more clear. Without checking, it may have been during the Eastern Blackout. I have never heard it here, even though I have tried for it.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager