Re: [IRCA] ULR DXâ.2 NEW Stations for the Ultralight Logbookâ...

KQV has been common here in IL this summer after previously being very
rare. I think their pattern is out of whack and that they may be running
just one stick omni.

Perhaps they have a varience?  73 KAZ looking forward to watching you add a
quick 20 to your totals on 1400