Re: [IRCA] Sony SRF-M37L

Given the small size of the unit, and consequently the small size of the
ferrite antenna it probably wouldn't be usable for LW in North America.
Generally, the smaller portables are that way. Despite the high powers of
the European LW transmitters, at LW
frequencies you still need much more antenna than you do for MW.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip