From: "Chuck Hutton" <charlesh3@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 8:13:44 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight DU's forÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ7-6ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ(Preliminary)

Tony -

Still there as of last week.

Chuck

________________________________
From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tony Ward <tonyward@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 3:11 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight DU's for 7-6 (Preliminary)

Take a look for R. Rhema Gisborne/Mahia 684 KHz Gary. The land on which this magnificently sited antenna sits has been sold and the new owners want it removed asap! I have some images of it in April this year.

Tony Ward (VE3NO)
http://www.nyaa.ca
NYAA<http://www.nyaa.ca/>
www.nyaa.ca
Meetings, STARFEST, downloads, and gallery.

Enhancing Universal Entropy since 1942!

> On Jul 6, 2016, at 11:04 AM, d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> This morning's "Cliffhanger DX" session was one of those bizarre events that started off sounding pretty mediocre but suddenly shifted into awesome Kiwi propagation. As late as 1230 only the NZ big guns were managing any energy, but a dramatic surge in Kiwi propagation kicked in around that time to bring obscure signals on 576, 585 and 936 up out of the noise, and boost several big gun Kiwis into legendary strength. Unfortunately the stark turnaround happened pretty late in the session, probably leaving quite a few exceptional signals unnoticed before a general propagation collapse around 1300.
>
> Full details and MP3's will be posted later.
>
> 73 and Good DX,
> Gary DeBock (DXing at the Rockwork 4 ocean cliff near Manzanita, OR)
> 7.5" loopstick C.Crane Ultralights (3) +
> 17" and 15" DXpedition FSL antennas

Kansas City, September 9 to 11. ÂHotel space is filling up.
Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org