Re: [IRCA] KHIL 1250 AZ on with Day power

KHIL 1250 is a fairly easy catch here in SoCal around sunrise.  I logged KLLK 1250 Willits (which Dennis mentioned) a few years ago on a DX test. I believe Willits-Fort Bragg has a famous tourist train that you can ride through the redwoods. I remember I used to hear KDHI 1250 in Twenty Nine Palms CA before they switched calls.   ms

________________________________
From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 10:57 PM
To: IRCA
Subject: [IRCA] KHIL 1250 AZ on with Day power

I was told that KHIL has been running 5 KW 24/7 of late. Go for it!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager
montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org