Re: [IRCA] A Unique DXing Liocation

What, no bugs Paul? (hi)

Count your blessings about the wildlife. I was just talking with someone who worked in Resolute Bay in Canada's high Arctic. She said whereas they have "snow days" in the south for school, in Resolute, they have "polar bear days", and on those days, when the bears wander through town on their way to find some tasty seals, everybody, not just school children, stays indoors.

best wishes,

Nick