[IRCA] Spring DXpeditions - Maine and Virginia

A month ago I traveled to Lubec, Maine for a birding festival and DXpedition:

http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_qh7.php

and the following week spent a few days in Fleeton, Virginia, on the Chesapeake Bay:

http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_WE3.php

Iâm still digging through wav files but so far highlights include Bolivia, Ecuador and over a dozen Brazilians from Maine and Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil from Fleeton [Waters Edge].

Rather than a written log I do the webpages above with sound samples in place of written details.  That way you can hear what I heard â or at least parts of what I heard.

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA