[IRCA] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, June 10-16, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
All times and dates strictly UT [4 hours ahead of `ELT` during EDT; when changing times one must also change the dates for events in the 00-04 UT period to the previous date by ELT].

Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; IC-R75 with E-W longwire; FRG-7 with NW-SE shortwire

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page48

These logs are in four sections, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of USA,Âunidentified [if any], separated by ======= Within each, they are in frequency order

** CANADA. 2749-USB, June 10 at 0148 UT, robotic YL with marine weather detectable vs storm noise level adding up to S9+10. Pleased this is still making it all the way from Nova Scotia in summer. Canadian CG website says:

``MCTS Halifax / VCS - Broadcasts 0140 Chebogue 2749J3E Radiotelephony (English followed by French). Technical marine forecasts synopsis, forecasts and wave height forecasts for marine areas: 201 to 214. U.S. weather forecasts for Coastal Waters â Eastport to Schoodic Point, Maine and Offshore Waters â Gulf of Maine to the Hague Line. Notices to Shipping in areas Bay of Fundy, South and West Coast Nova Scotia`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1520, June 16 at 1150 UT, KYND Cypress TX colliding with talker KOKC OKC and making a slow SAH of 22/minute = 0.37 Hz, plugging its website http://kyndradio.com and then some music. Fading out by 1153 UT. After playing nothing but music fill for months following the departure of the ChiCom, it appears KYND have developed a schedule mixing music, talk, sports. To see the schedule you have to watch alternating displays, including this one at the time I was listening: ``Showbiz and Company, M-F 6-9 am``. Lema: ``Great conversations and exciting programming. Your KYND of Talk, Your KYND of Music we are YOUR KYND of Radio. The Powerful 1520``

The ``Reaching You`` link
http://kyndradio.com/on-air/
displays a coverage pattern map including a very minor lobe toward the NNW which we don`t believe (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

[No Mostly Mexican MWDX this week]

--- End Message ---