Re: [IRCA] TP 22 May Victoria version

What was even more rare -- I was up at that hour -

Wind was blowing and I needed to close a few windows -- and I thought..
while I am up.

3325 khz was an interesting mix of what I think was Indonesia and
PNG (at times in English with what sounded like ABC (Aussie) ads..

With a higher FLAG antenna it is interesting to see what the dial is like
at the days "quietest" time -- which is after the neighbours plasma TV has
gone
off for the night.