Re: [IRCA] DKAZ Construction

It sounds to me like you are on the right track there Michael. As for Maple Leaf, I've gotten a number of long above ground RG-58 cable assemblies from them over the last couple of years, and it's good cable by my standards, easy to work with (important for DXpeditions), and fairly priced. And "cable assemblies" does include connecting the connectors.

Enjoy your new antennas. I'll envy you your TAs. (and thanks for the new ideas also...I'll let you know if I get around to some of them before you do)

best wishes,

Nick