[IRCA] Tanzania 1377

TANZANIA 1377 KHz, Radio Free Africa, Mwanza with talk in presumed Swahili and African music (05-01-2016 00:32 UTC). I have been waiting patiently for this one to show up at my place and it finally did :-) It came with fair peaks at times but the window didn't last very long. I was hoping for a second shot last night around that same time but unfortunately, it didn't materialized as it did the other night, except for a faint carrier maybe. Thanks Allen Willie for publishing your TA tips from Newfoundland on FB. As you can see, they can be quite helpful for other DXers :-) This adds BTW a new country to my total. Here's how it sounded:

http://www.quebecdx.com/mp3/tanzania_1377.mp3

Distance: 11300 Km / 7020 miles

Sylvain Naud, Portneuf, QC CAN
Perseus + 290m / 950ft Beverage to Europe & the Middle-East
(The signal was also present on the African Beverage although with an higher noise level, thus less intelligible)