[IRCA] Reviews of SDRPlay for AM and FM DXing

News today that SDRPlay had acquired the Studio 1 software has inspired me to take another look at this receiver. Iâm very happy with my Elad FDM-S2 for AM DXing (and some FM DXing as well) while my AirPlay happily allows me to record large swaths of the FM band during openings. The combination has proven to be life-changing.

But the Studio 1 software is so praised by many that now Iâm wondering about the SDRPlay for broadcast DXing. Any DXâers out there using this receiver for either AM or FM DXing? Thoughts?

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.