Re: [IRCA] unattended Perseus recording scheduler (HDSDR)

For many years, I have been using successfully Alessio Miani's (which was part of the Microtelecom staff, for some time a least) Perseus Record Scheduler. It always worked flawlessly for me and it is very easy to configure. Alessio BTW has been behind the actual Perseus Server application. Note that it requires either com0com or VSPE virtual serial port driver as TOTH do.

You can find it here: http://prs.redirectme.net/

Scrolling down the page, it is the second item, "Perseus Record Scheduler Version 1.15d"

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC