From: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:26:51 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] From Chris Kadlec near Seoul, S. Korea-- DPRK Local-like

I might have dreamed this so no actual testament to fact or fiction...

but I have it on good authority that I once had a Korean speaking
translator listen to
a recording that I made of 657 Khz Pyongyang while in Hawaii and I believe
she
said that the announcer at the time was dedicating the sabre rattling
harangue in
the upcoming hour...

" to the intrepid "DXers" of the Great North West for their tenacity,
patience, endurance and dedication to the great leader - and apologized in
advance
at some point in the future if Pyongyang rained down a hellfire of nuclear
mayhem
on all of us..."

Like I said... I may have dreamed all of this...

But that is what happens when you spend to much time listening to the 1053
Khz jammer.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -

Kansas City, September 9 to 11. ÂHotel space is filling up.
Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org