[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 15 April 2016

My first report in a while. Mainly due to work commitments, but there really hasn't been much to report either. Asians have been totally absent this month. Have generally had quite a few carriers, but pretty much all DU. Any DUs have generally been the regulars with "just there" audio, if any at all.

Today was slightly better than the recent average. Had audio on 774, 792, 891, and 1548 in the 1205-1225 period. 774 and 1548 fell into the "just there" category, but 792 was slightly better with talk by a man at 1207, and ABC on 891 was considerably better with horse race commentary (making me suspect TAB at first), then discussion about Australian football. About 80% understandable in the 1210 to 1220 period.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array