From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dennis Gibson
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 7:43 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KLIB 1110, is it active?

On December 3, 2015 KLIB was granted an extension of an engineering STA
granted in May. It is having transmitter problems. It is operating at 25% of
licensed power (1.25 kW) during the day and its normal 500 watts at night.

https://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenu.hts?c
ontext=25&appn=101696790&formid=911&fac_num=57702

Sent from my iPad