Re: [IRCA] Anybody want to go to Cuba?

Nice and intriguing idea, Scott. I grew up in Miami, pre-Castro, but never got to Cuba (or even the Bahamas, for that matter).

It would be interesting to find out if the U.S. approach to Cuban normalization procedures calls for power reduction on some of the frequencies which are currently under considerable duress thanks to the excessive power levels in use on the island.

Just askinâ.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n