[IRCA] AM BCB DX….ELAD Captures………2 NEW Stations

Hi Guys:

 Here is my Report for Stations heard the last week. Things seem to be slowing down as the AM BCB Season  winds down. Also I haven't had much time to review Recordings to see what I may have received….

It will soon be time to switch over to FM DXing once the Tropo and E-Skip moves in!!

RECEIVER…………..ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA………….WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM LOG TOTALS are now…………….1857 Stations Heard

73….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1570  WBGZ  Alton, ILLINOIS  Mar/31/16  0800 EDT   EE   FAIR
ID only out of the jumble at 0800 EDT by Male DJ as "AM 1570
WBGZ St. Louis". Didn't hear any mention of COL Alton, Illinois.
Then back into the mush….

NEW STN                 1 kW/74 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1360  WVRQ  Viroqua, WISCONSIN  April/01/16  0659 EDT   EE   FAIR
Male DJ with Dual ID as "WVRQ-AM and WDRT-FM - The Record???"
Into News @ 0700 EDT. Not sure if he said The Record…but that's
what it sounds like. Also I'm not sure what affiliation these 2 Stations
have with each other?? Other than both being in Viroqua.

NEW STN                     1 kW/23 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1560  KGOW  Bellaire, TEXAS  April/03/16  0659 EDT   EE   GOOD
ID as "Yahoo Sports radio 1560 KGOW - Houston". by Male DJ @ 0659 EDT.
"Talk of Fame Sports Network" ID @ 0700 EDT. Into Sports talk.
Mix with WFME NYC.

RELOG                         46/15 kW