[IRCA] Coastal Master Logs (was: Re: 1152 at 15:00 this morning)

--- Begin Message ---
<<
1269 appears in our Nick-Chuck-Bruce 2014 Grayland DXpedition report.

Yes, a coastal report would be nice. I've collected all the logs from Gary, Bill W and myself with the intent of adding a sheet to the Grayland Master Log and making it into a NW Coastal Log. When will it happen? Not real soon, as I haven't even gotten around to listening to most of my DX from 2015, including 3 Rockworks trips plus a Grayland trip.

Chuck

DXers out west have the PAL and aforementioned Grayland master list but East Coast DXers have even less, at least in terms of some kind of unified reference.

Bruce Conti has a useful reference of his loggings at:
http://www.bamlog.com/2010decadebook.htm

He also has a DXpeditions section at:
http://www.bamlog.com/#Section5

There was a master log attempt for Newfoundland DXpeditions (Excel sheet by Jean Burnell) but I don't think that it is either (a) available on a website all can access, or (b) up to date, given that those DXpeditions are subject to the same delayed logging problems of the SDR age that apply out west.

Allen Willie in NL has several useful lists that can eventually be located by Googling.

European Medium Wave guide is still available ( http://www.emwg.info/ ) but there is nothing similar thoroughly covering Latin America / Caribbean stations.

Big problem is that, even though there may be a lot out there on the web and on paper, it's in about a dozen different places and, seeing how many stations in Europe have gone dark, often more of historical rather than currently-actionable value.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

--- End Message ---