Re: [IRCA] TP for 29 March from Masset

Neil, unfortunately DU reception was mostly non-existent for my stay,
except for the final morning while I was busy deconstructing the antennae,
including the DKAZ.  I know that I was very happy with performance of the
DKAZ last Oct.  This time, there wasn't a lot to use it for, to be honest.
It was a great performer for Brazilians on Shortwave, however.  It wasn't a
fair comparison to the BOG, as it was beamed NW, vs DKAZ to the SW, so 2
different directions.  It did work well to null noise of Chinese jammers on
SW.  I didn't have any Hawaiian openings at all where it might have
shined.  It did look really nice on the property, though.  I can have it up
in about 30 minutes max, so it's convenient as well.  When I used the
Langkford array, it often took at least 1/2 of a day to erect, which in my
circumstances simply was not a good use of my limited time in Masset.  I'm
often there for just a few days at a time, so every hour counts!  Overall
on this trip, my keeper antenna has to be the NW BOG, as it is every
visit.  It just keeps producing and producing!  73,...Walt