[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, March 25-31, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page46

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75Â E-W longwire; FRG-7 with NW-SE shortwire

** MEXICO. 660, March 28 at 1203 UT, Mexican NA, 1204 YL ID for Radio Ciudadana; KSKY Dallas nulled as much as possible, but MÃxico DF is only about 30 degrees further clockwise, as this is the IMER station XEDTL, 50/1 kW (remember when 660 was commercial XERPM?), rather than Aguascalientes, Monterrey or Ciudad Delicias which I hear more often on 660. IRCA Mexican Log says XEDTL format is world music, the name meaning female citizen, but then goes into historical talk about the Castillo de Chapultepec and Santiago HernÃndez. Most of MÃxico including DF will not go on DST until next Sunday April 3, whence the sign-on should shift to *1100 UT (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 774, March 28 at 1152 and 1157-1202 UT, JBA carrier looping NW/SE and a weaker one on 747, 99% sure to be the NHK JAPAN superpowers, which are the prime trans-Pacific MW DX beacons here. Tnx to neighbor Richard N Allen near Perry OK, who has been getting these the past few mornings, reminding us that they are back in season. I find no others in 9-kHz steps from 531 up to 1053 kHz, nor on 1548, where Australia recently made it to Michigan around same time. QRM from domestic stations can be intense, especially KRMG 740 Tulsa; and  KSPI 780 Stillwater OK which started modulating at 1200 UT. Enid sunrise today: 1223 UT (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---