Re: [IRCA] Coast To Coast AM, George Noory, and Criticalhealthnews.com

Rick,

Youâre quite right. I am old enough to remember the border blasters, and the miracle cures they hocked.

What I do think is different is that even people like Wolfman Jack had trouble making a living back in those days as on on-air personality. But George Noory has a lucrative career on television, as a paid speaker at conferences, and even a stake in an on-line dating service. Itâs hard to imagine that heâs having trouble paying the bills.

Given that it was all built not on his own talents, but rather that of Art Bell, I donât find him a sympathetic figure. Heâs preying on the weakness of an older audience, who trust him. He should be deeply ashamed of his actions.

I wonât be listening to the show, or buying products from itâs sponsors in the future. Sadly, this includes CC Crane Company, who Iâve bought a number of products from over the years.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.