[IRCA] ELAD SDR - Just ordered one

After reading many very favorable comments on the ICRA digest about the
receiving ability of the ELAD SDR they seemed almost astonishing at times.
I wrote a private note to Robert Ross asking him if he was given an ELAD in
exchange for his comments.  He properly found the question offensive, as he
should have.  I posed some questions on the IRCA board and several other
places and got helpful responses from several people, including several
phone calls.

After doing more research it became clear that this radio is a fine choice
for MW Dxing.  I ordered an ELAD yesterday and look forward to using it.
My apology is extended to Mr. Ross.

Neil Bell - KJ6FBA