Re: [IRCA] Remote Termination on DKAZ and EWE

Thank  you for the referral - I am in the process of making around 14 of
these units -
and plan on getting into a rhythm of making more - and widely available.

My initial units are kind of the *Ferrari* of remote termination
controllers but I am working on making some simpler versions but retaining
the necessary level of robustness - watch the IRCA list for user reports as
they start to file in. So far I am hearing positive things.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -