Re: [IRCA] Question about ELAD SDR

I can't speak for "voice level reproduction" per se but the ELAD FDM-S2 has become my FM dx machine. I've used many good to great FM units (including a modified Yamaha T-85, Perseus FM+ and for portable use the Grundig Sat 700) but the ELAD is the best by far as in now the unit of choice for a lot of FM dxers. In addition it's also one of the best LW, MW and HF units I'ver used (prior I've used a Drake R8A, numerous Grundigs and the Perseus SDR).

Keith
Hingham MA