[IRCA] Eastern Beverage repairs

I finally got some dry weather the last couple of days, so this afternoon after work, I decided to go out and see how much damage the 90+ MPH winds did to the Beverage. Not nearly as bad as I thought. In fact there was only one break in it, but it was at the top of the hill where the poles at 15 feet off the ground. I had to take two of those down to restring the wire through the loop holes. I have not hooked it back up as yet, as the old uprooted tree is still in the way, but the wire is back to the far free on the edge of the yard. The SW EWE is still down too as again that tree still has to be moved to it may be in the way. But I can get them both back up and going in an hour. Like on our windy coast.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager