Re: [IRCA] Super KAZ update

Initial results are outstanding! Excellent nulls and more sensitive than
the SAL-30.

I am planning on rotating the D-KAZ tomorrow to 45/225 and doing more A/B
tests vs the SAL-30. More details soon.

--
73,
Brandon Jordan, KM4PBQ

WinRadio G33DDC G313-e | RFSpace SDR-IQ NetSDR | Elad FDM-S2 | Icom IC-7200
Array Solutions SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop
Clifton Labs Z1501F Active Whip
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased ARAV3 Active Whips
Wellbrook ALA100HG Loop