Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 1:42 PM
To: IRCA
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Super KAZ update

Thanks for the good article on the KAZ/DKAZ, Super KAZ. Now with the missing tree, I will have to figure something else out. I do have options, as the property is still there. Putting up poles is not really a good option as keeping them up without a lot of extra support and unless a person has gone through 90-100 MPH winds, they have no clue what things are like here. When roofs blow off, keeping up a pole 30 feet high has its' difficulties. But the prospect of a cord across from the two existing trees and using the center as the apex, may be an option, or there is another angle I can install a KAZ I think. It will take a bit of thought now.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager