Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 9:18 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Super KAZ update

I am probably going to start off aiming for Mexico, but will be able to
rotate the DKAZ  around any desired direction rather easily.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Neil Kazaross <neilkaz58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brandon, please keep us informed how this goes and what you think of it
once built. What direction will you aim it?  73 KAZ

--
73,
Brandon Jordan, KM4PBQ

WinRadio G33DDC G313-e | RFSpace SDR-IQ NetSDR | Elad FDM-S2 | Icom IC-7200
Array Solutions SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop
Clifton Labs Z1501F Active Whip
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased ARAV3 Active Whips
Wellbrook ALA100HG Loop