[IRCA] AM BCB DX…..DATE Correction for one Logging!!!!

I goofed up on the Date for this Log..I showed it as DEC/08/16…should have said MAR/08/16 !!!

I was trying to DX into the Future!! HAHHAHAH

Regards…ROB VA3SW

830  WMMI  Shepherd, MICHIGAN  Mar/08/16  0759 EST   EE   VG
Female with Local Weather @ 0759 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 0800 as
"You're listening to the Home of Real Talk in Mid Michigan - AM 830
WMMI Shepherd/Mt. Pleasant. We are Mid Michigan Info". Into USA Radio
News with Ron Taylor. Ads at 0801 News break.
Been trying for this one for years!!! Not that far away…but just never made
it over here!!

NEW STN           1 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.