Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 3/9/16

Bill,

You missed the best activity.  I happened to be up very early to go hiking,
and during the 12UT hour, I had fair audio from 747, 774, and 1566, and
some other marginal audio from several of the usual suspects you
mentioned.  Had no problem making out the English lessons on 747/774 many
times, but conditions dropped off considerably after 13UT.  A quick look at
the SDR recording (I'm terribly behind on those) indicates at least brief
fair audio from 747 and 774 during the 11UT hour, too.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/