[IRCA] TP 6 Mar Victoria version

What was that word? Erratic. And definitely inferior to the last few days. I'm sure 972 and 747 et al popped up for a moment or two with good signals, but I didn't catch them. Lots of interesting carriers, just on the edge of audibility is the best I can say. Sunrise enhancement concentrated in a couple of minutes around 1422UT.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least briefly):

1566 HLAZ man in Japanese 1303UT. Similarly potent at 1344UT program end. Returned with Chinese program at considerably reduced strength

Reasonable audio at times during the period (much of it understandable by a native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

774 JOUB man in Japanese 1326UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be understood by a native speaker:

567 JOIK woman in Japanese 1325UT; 594 nowhere to be found
972 HLCA  woman in Korean 1437UT
1287 JOHR likely, man in Japanese 1313UT, pop music
1575 VoA likely, woman in SE Asian language 1422UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music)

864 pop music 1319UT
1323 man mumbling 1423UT
1593 man talking, sounded Chinese 1415UT

Strongish het, no or "near imaginary" audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter)

 891 918  1098 1116  1188 1206  1251 1269 1314 1359 1377 1386 1422

best wishes,

Nick