[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, February 19-25, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page44

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75Â E-W longwire; FRG-7 with NW-SE shortwire

** MEXICO. Changes at Grupo Radio MÃxico, Ciudad JuÃrez:
 720 XEJCC El FonÃgrafo, ex Extremo 7-20
 970 XEJ R MÃxico Noticias, ex La J Mexicana
1190 XEPZ R Centro, ex R NorteÃa
1240 XEWG La Jefa, ex Cambio 12-40
1300 XEP R Mexicana, ex R 13
1460 XEYC R FÃrmula, ex 1030 kHz
(HÃctor GarcÃa Bojorge via Mauno Ritola, WRTH via Central [sic]
American News, ed. Tore Larsson, Feb MW News via DXLD)

I had been hearing R. FÃrmula Noticias, XEYC on 1030 as recently as Dec 29. 1460 would certainly be a clearer spot for it, with only 4
Mexicans already listed there, and nothing else in the tri-state area.
But not for here: XEYC often dominated 1030 over KTWO or anything else. I had also been hearing FonÃgrafo on 720, Centro on 1190 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED [and non]. 1020, Feb 19 at 0141 UT, praise music in Spanish owns frequency, i.e. 50 kW KCKN Roswell NM still not nulling toward KDKA; but there is also a heavy SAH of 2.5 Hz, with DF fitting for my semi-local KOKP Perry OK. I conclude that KOKP is in dead air instead of Triple-Play Sports.

Listening further, I hear a weak country(?) music station which seems to be close to the KOKP direxion. Not that many 1020s in the USA, and format unmatches any of them, near or far, in NRC AM Log. DF is no good for Mexico either. Maybe it was really one of the three Cubans in WRTH (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. 1620, Feb 19 at 0137, Spanish pop music. Must be Rebelde FM, since not // 1180 or 5025 which are in bÃisbol. Well, their top players defecting to MLB still have their choice of Rebeldes in AmÃrica! (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. 1620, Feb 24 at 0701:11.5, two-tone timesignal 71.5 seconds late, and R. Rebelde ID (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---