Re: [IRCA] The CRTC to start hearing on AM & FM apps for the BC Lower Mainland

Interesting that 900 was the former Victoria, Camosun College station that
went silent a few years ago.  Personally, I'd be surprised if anyone takes
the frequencies, as AM is dying much more rapidly in Canada compared to the
US.  If it is taken, it'll be an ethnic station.  73,  Walt