Re: [IRCA] October 17, 1989 audio from KGO San Francisco

Excellent question - the VHF links stayed up and were being recorded at the station - for rebroadcast later.
I have around 1 hour of live ham traffic on 20, 40 and 80 meters. If memory serves me correctly, they were off for all of or part of 1 evening.
Content from KGO-TV 7 was being carried on other networks.
My audio on this track was from night 2 or 3 - and I have more live audio on another tape of night 2 where there were significant after shocks.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC