Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: TA's, 1500 stuff

Just throwing a thought out there but what about Doniphan Mo? On again off
again station maybe creating these noises. Just a thought, that is all. As
I say in certain groups, take what you want and leave the rest.

Todd Skaine
Bloomington MN

On the contrary, itâs not a DX poltergeist, aliens, or any other resident
of the DX files. Itâs also not WLAC.

My guess is that itâs a daytime whose transmitter is malfunctioning. Most
likely their engineering needs are met by a freelancer, and their signal is
rarely, if ever monitored. These situations will only become more common as
absentee ownership, satellite programming, and traveling engineers become
ever more the norm. Plus no one listens to AMâand who would they complain
to? Itâs not like anyone is manning the phones at the studio.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop,
Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

On Feb 10, 2016, at 7:52 PM, Steve Francis via IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>