[IRCA] 1500 mystery signal

For what it is worth I would suggest that people simply report the bearings
of maximum signals and stop reporting things as "null maximums".  Simply
report a direction for the

*maximum signals ! *Of course (generally) when using a loop there usually
be a second maximum point about 180 degrees away.  I live in an RF rich
area with a number of geographic obstructions so I often find the opposing
maximum points will show slightly different signal levels and azimuths.

Using consistent reporting should help those trying to triangulate the
source for the mystery signals.  Most of us know that the null points will
be generally about 90 degrees away from the maximums.  Obviously competing
signal sources can distort this relationship.

Neil Bell, KJ6FBA