Re: [IRCA] 1500 KHz "Mystery Station"

--- Begin Message ---
Looks like your 120/300 bearing would be closest to WAYS Macon GA, or maybe further south WSEM Donalsonville GA, both 1 kW daytimers. It`s so weak here I would not be surprised if it`s that far away.

BTW, Maylene is not in my Rand McNally large scale road atlas, nor the index. But I could find Alabaster.  73, Glenn Hauser, OK