Re: [IRCA] Noise on 1500

Gang,

It sounds like wind whistling through my porch from just outside Moorland, Ia.

Steve

On 2/4/16 10:37 PM, Stewart, Joseph R wrote:
It's fairly strong tonight, though with skywave fading... I hear no "wobbling" or warbling, but rather a fairly steady tone of about 500 Hz, equally strong on both sidebands.  It's not a "clean"-sounding tone by any means--definitely sounds like someone with a serious transmitter problem. From here in southwest Missouri it loops pretty much E-W or just slightly ESE/WNW. Anyway, that's what I'm hearing around 2330 EST tonight.
Randy Stewart
Battlefield MO

--
Stephen Hawkins NG0G