Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Noise on 1500khz

Iâll try to take some bearings tonight using a portable flag antenna that I have for mobile DXing. Everything else I have is unidirectional or omnidirectional.

Cuba sounds more likely to be than a domestic daytimer. When I heard the signal it was dominating the channelâdifficult to do regardless of modulation. The sweep tones we use for DX Tests modulate a transmitter fully and even they donât cut through noise like that with low power.

Is there any content on 1500 KHz that would warrant a deliberate jamming effort?

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Media Services
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
205-621-7500
205-621-7505 FAX
205-253-4867 CELL
highnoonfilm.com

[This message and any attached documents contain information from the sender that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Thank you.]