[IRCA] Burnt River ON unIDs

A few US-based unIDs, with clips posted at WTFDA Forums at:

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?10609
1140 - I don't see wasting bandwidth with an audio clip, but I had NBC Sports Radio on Tuesday January 26 at 0753 EST. Nothing is coming up in a search or on a list.
Now for clips:
820 - Two clips from Jan 22: The one labelled RockinRadio has a slogan sounding like that. Interestingly, it also had the Suicide is Painless theme song from MASH prior to the segment offered on this clip. Underneath a comedy channel (CHAM ON) and with the EWTN in Columbus poking through occasionally. I am guessing Jasper TN. I have a second clip also on 820 immediately subsequent mentioning what sounds like SomethingSeaver.com. I'm hoping someone can make sense out of either of these clips.
1490 - NewsTalk1490 WDF-AM (or so it sounds like, to me) on Jan 21 sunrise.
1340 - Calls sounding like WVLZ on Jan 19 sunrise.
1150 - With a "Greatest Hits" slogan. There might be more to it, curious if anyone can dig more out than this. From Jan 19 sunset.
Any leads are appreciated, with thanks,
Saul ChernosBurnt River ON