[IRCA] Feb 1 SSS DX

I managed to get one DKAZ fixed up and in great working order for Feb 1
before leaving town. Mid and low band F/B was superb.

1150  KSEN  MT Shelby 2/1 1822-4 F-G peaks in rather earlier with area wx
ment Front Range and abnormally warm temps into a couple ID's.  NK-IL

590   KSUB  UT Cedar City 2/1 1900 pr with ID and loc. well u/pest KXSP.
Heard once here over a decade ago!  NK-IL

880   KJJR   MT  Whitefish 2/1 1900 vp u/CKLQ with "KJJR,
Whitefish,Kalispel..." heard. No trace of WCBS clobbered by termination.
New !! MT #16 NK-IL

1130  CKWX   BC  Vancouver 2/1 1900 G peaks in well with ID and area news.
Rather early for them and hopefully a precursor of better things to come,
but other than usual 1040 behind WHO, there wasn't much more happening and
cx above in the upper band were poor. (NK-IL)

1060  KNLV    NE  Ord 2/1 1901 F-G peaks alone! (no trace of KYW or SS QRM)
Nice oldies then ID. NK-IL

I may find more with careful listening to recordings made later. As can
happen in decent SSS cx KSEN was in well, but later on even though CKWX was
in I couldn't find any trace of two possible stns from WA.

73 KAZ  Barrington IL Perseus and DKAZ 21 ft x 120 ft due west.