[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 31 January 2016

I can't say I didn't expect it, but this morning was a bit dropoff after the interesting morning yesterday. Tuned in around the same time, 1440, and VOA on 1575 had fair audio. The only other audio though was CNR1 on 1593, and it was pretty marginal. Things went quickly downhill from there, with the last of the VOA audio noted at 1450.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array