[IRCA] 29 January - Victoria area TP's -

This was my first successful trip down to the shack in a long time -

Peeked at the FishBarrel radar system at 1530 and noticed some "colour" mid
band.

Got downstairs at around 1542 to hear a very solid signal and music box on
747 (really good signal)
and 774 khz (fair to good signal...)

Lots of carriers about  but in my one minute of listening caught a good
signal on 1566 kHz - assume Korea.

Antennas - W/NW Flag w/ home-brew VACTROL + ALA100 N/S through a Ratzlaff -
Misek Phasor

Receiver Drake R8

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -