[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 27 January 2016

First TPs noted here in the last week (yesterday's action in BC didn't extend this far). The only action was on the high end of the band, with China's CNR on 1593 being top dog, with woman in Chinese noted at 1443 tune-in, and steady signal through 1500. 1566 HLAZ wsa the only other with definite audio, first observed at 1451. 1377 and 1557 had strong carriers, and I might have found a syllable here and there if I had felt inspired to check the recording.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array