[IRCA] 1530 VOA SÃo Tomà into West Michigan tonight!

After several attempts trying for this one, persistence finally pays off.
I've actually been hearing them sign on at 0300 UTC for the last few nights
with their Yankee Doodle interval signal but the signal strength has been
just one notch above imaginary.  If I didn't know what to listen for then
I'd never be able to pick it out under WCKY.  Per a suggestion from Kaz
himself last year, I changed things up tonight and decided to try phasing
the D-KAZ against a short wire on the ground about 60 feet long and
parallel to my north/south D-KAZ.  This knocked down WCKY a bit more (more
than I could achieve by using my remote null pot).  With the D-KAZ switched
to the North and phased against the short north-south wire, here's what I
pulled in tonight on 1530 at 0258 UTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBt3PM8esA

Hearing that sign-on announcement tonight on a domestic channel was pure DX
adrenaline!

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan