[IRCA] 1610 unID

Hi,

Thanks to Tim Tromp for letting us know last night that CHHA was off. Mostly I just heard the Caribbean beacon, but the odd TIS/HAR showed up, including an unfamiliar one. The repeated loop was very short and unfortunately no callsign is given. The phrase "road conditions green" is used, which made me wonder if the station is connected to a military base. The name of the town I'm just not getting, so perhaps some fresh ears can catch it.

Thanks in advance,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/dmziuweljdstx13/unID_1610_20160111_0756.mp3