Re: [IRCA] not WBOB-600

I have a lot of 70s & 80s cassettes that  still play okay. At my age, I figure most of my tapes will last the rest of my life. I tried out a 1977 Beta tape a few months ago and it played fine, with the usual dropouts with the old heads. I record everything TV on DVD now. But there is a question on how long the burns will last too.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager