Re: [IRCA] not WBOB-600

I did catch the sweeps, but that was it. I will check the cassette out later, in case I missed something.  I wasn't listening all of the time, but the cassette was running. At 0259.50 I caught the KCOL 600 ID, mixing with KGEZ ( A regular) as well as SK.

Drake R8
1500'  Eastern Beverage

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR